About Me!

Hello!

My name is Logan, and for all my life I have loved talking about movies in many different ways. I've always loved reviewing them, criticising them, getting the full understanding with backstories, theories and out side of movie canon information. So now that I realised that I want to share my thoughts and opinions to a lot of people, I've decided to create a blog. I will be posting on here every time I watch a movie that just released (so my first review will be Toy Story 4) or you guys suggest movies for me to review. 

I am a nerdy kid. I love Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney, Pixar etc. So these will mainly be the type of movies I'll be reviewing. I usually go cinema around 5 times a month and I try my best to see each movie twice. If this blog gets a lot of readers in the future, I'll take up my time to go see movies I would never think of wanting to see when they release just for this blog. 

I would say I am a fair critic towards movies (and tv shows which with the release of Disney+ coming soon I may go towards giving my opinions on them as well e.g. first impressions, thoughts on first season or the whole show in general). I base them on plot/story, characters - their development and chemistry throughout the movie, cgi/graphics and how it looks, does the movie fit withing the series (if in one), does it fit well with the companies style, soundtrack and more.

Also in the future, I'm going to give out my rankings for some movie franchises as I really want to tell people about them.

So yeah, that's really it. Hope you people enjoy reading!

Comments

  1. Suggest movies through the comment sections of these posts and whichever one I like best I'll do

    ReplyDelete
  2. review a movie you love (maybe your fav ever) and then one you don't like at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lion King (2019)

Yesterday